Skip to main content

Pure Facts

Old Method VS. Modern Technology

The Pure Maintenance patented two-step process has changed the way mold remediation is being done all over the country. Without tearing out sheetrock and carpet the Pure Maintenance dry fog treatment penetrates every square inch of your home seeping into carpet and in and behind walls without getting anything wet. The system provides complete removal of mold, bacteria and viruses wherever they are inside a building. Whether it’s on a surface, in the HVAC system, a mattress, or carpet. Pure Maintenance can save your furniture, your valuables, your clothes and anything with mold damage. The treatment solutions are green, muscle tested, and safe for people, plants and pets.

Pure Treatment

Affordable & Safe Mold Removal

Traditional mold removal can take days or even weeks to complete and is usually very expensive. The Pure Maintenance process takes only one visit and requires no demolition, it is safe for you and your pets and you can return to your PURE home the same day.

NON-Toxic Treatment

Traditional mold remediation methods can spread existing mold spores throughout your home and make things even worse than they were before. The Dry Fog does not relocate mold spores or mask odors, it completely eliminates odors, mold and it’s toxic residue. Pure Maintenance only uses tested and non-toxic products which means they are safe for you and your family.

Guaranteed Results

The patented Dry Fog mold removal process is guaranteed to reach into every pore of your home killing mold, odors, and bacteria on contact. The treatment will penetrate inside wall cavities as well as inside porous materials like furniture and drywall.

Frequently Asked Questions

The home will need to be vacant during the dry fog process, so plan a place for you and your pets to be during the services. You will receive a message a few days prior to your service that will confirm your appointment and give basic instructions on how to prepare your home. They are simple things like open all closets, close all windows, etc.

Because the of the dryness of the fog, Pure Maintenance has never had an issue with wall art or paintings, but many people feel more comfortable taking expensive paintings down or covering them with a blanket.

The EverPURE chemical used by Pure Maintenance has been FDA approved for food contact, but to retain the fresh taste of your produce you may want to place it in a zip lock bag or refrigerator.

You will be back in your home the same day. Each job is different but the average size home takes around 4 hours. You may notice a different smell when you return but that will dissipate quickly.

Absolutely. The products are “green” and have been registered with the EPA.

No, in fact, you want to keep as many of your belongings inside the home as possible. Mold spores get trapped inside fabrics, furniture, clothing, mattresses, etc. and all of those things should be treated as well.

Our patented technology creates a 7.5 micron-sized particle. A mold spore is between 12 and 30 microns. Thus, any place where a mold spore can get in or out of, the fog will penetrate those areas. In special situations where there is a known issue behind a wall, we can poke a few 1/8 inch holes between the studs and treat the back of the wall directly.

Not at all. It leaves no residue so your home and all items in it will be clean.

They certainly do not like it and many customers report that it has, but the EPA has not approved it as a pesticide so we avoid making any claims about bugs.