Pure Treatment

Affordable & Safe Mold Removal

Traditional mold removal can take days or even weeks to complete and is usually very expensive. The Pure Maintenance process takes only one visit and requires no demolition, it is safe for you and your pets and you can return to your PURE home the same day.

NON- Toxic Treatment

Traditional mold remediation methods can spread existing mold spores throughout your home and make things even worse than they were before. The Dry Fog does not relocate mold spores or mask odors, it completely eliminates odors, mold and it’s toxic residue. Pure Maintenance only uses EPA tested and approved non-toxic products which means they are safe for you and your family.

Guaranteed Results

The patented Dry Fog mold removal process is gaureneteed to reach into every pore of your home killing mold, odors, and bacteria on contact. The treatment will penetrate inside wall cavities as well as inside porous materials like furniture and drywall.